Us, we, our, and services operating Techvimo hereby declare that, by publishing any content on our website, or becoming a contributor to Techvimo, you fully agree to our post submission Policy.
Techvimo accept guest posts and also offer a free account for users who which to become a contributor. Same policy applies to both guest publishers and contributors.
What we accepts
We accepts both contributors and guest publishers posts.
- Technology related posts: Posts that improve users experience, and relates to technology news, updates, latest gadgets, and other related topics.
- Website tips: Posts that helps users build and manage their websites, how to resolve issues on websites and other web related posts.
- Marketing strategies: We accepts posts with marketing strategies, answers to users query, digital marketing and other related posts.
- High quality contents: We will consider high quality contents with post that has up to 1000-3000 words, they are tend to be relevant and improve our post analytics.
What we don’t accept
- Copyrighted Contents: We strictly go against Copyrighted contents, they won’t be approved, as all contents, images, files and other properties on our website are subjected to Techvimo. You must avoid posts under Copyrighted laws.
- Republished Posts: Posts that are already been published elsewhere should not be published on Techvimo, also any post published on Techvimo should not be republish elsewhere as we consider all contents on our sites unique.
- Images that are subjected to copyright law: Please review any images if you have the right to use them before publishing them on Techvimo. We advise you use high quality images on your contents. If use any images from any third party sites, you should provide details on how you are permitted to use or modify them.
How you can get your post approved on Techvimo
Following these steps will get your post approved.
- Good title: Look for a unique title that fits your content, creating a good title in your post is very important, it helps readers understand what they are reading about.
- Select the appropriate categories: Make sure you select the right category for your post.
- Alt text on images: Contributors should not forget to place an Alt text on all images they upload.
- Post length: Posts with up to 1000-3000 words will be consider, as a quality content the list amount of post length should not be lesser than 400 words.
Contributors and guest publishers
You can publish a post without an account which is the guest post. To become a contributor, you will create a free account on Techvimo.
Note that contributors and guest publishers, have a bio under each of their posts, the bio will contain a link to their website (optional), and links to their various social media.
Before you publish your first content, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org containing your bio details, your name, a little description about yourself, links to your social medias, and a profile picture.
Note that with the details you send to us, is what we’ll use to generate your bio that will appear under your posts.
How long does it takes to get a post approved
When you publish a post to Techvimo, we’ll manually review your post if it meets our policy. It will take up to two hours to be approved.
What to do if your post got disapproved
After the review process, if the post doesn’t meets our policy, an email will be sent to you, containing the details about post disapproval. With the details sent to you, you can modify your post and make the appropriate changes and republish it. Also note that when you republish your post, it will undergo another review. If your changes meet our policy, your post will then be approved
How will I know if my post had been approved
If your post got approved, we will instantly send an email to you containing the link to view your post on our website.
Any post published on Techvimo is a full property of Techvimo, you may not republish elsewhere, if any Copyrighted content, images found, Techvimo have the right to terminate any Copyrighted contents.
By submitting guest post or becoming a contributor to Techvimo you accept our post submission Policy.
We will constantly update our post submission Policy, you can visit this page to view the latest updates, as any changes to our post submission Policy will tack its effect on any new updates.
Copyright ©2019 All Right Reserve Techvimo Media
Written by Raphael Akpofure
Last updated October 12, 2019